The traditional model of working in an office with line-of-sight to your team has been overtaken by remote working. This has been the norm for some industries with field work forces or overseas contributors for some time. For others, this is the start of a journey which is becoming the ‘new normal’.
As a leader you play a critical role not only in the performance of your team but importantly in the overall well-being of your team. As organisations look at ways to support longer-term remote working this workshop is an opportunity to up-skill your leaders to create a virtual environment designed to ensure your team continues to thrives.
Delivered in two half-day workshops, participants will learn the essential skills and practical solutions to successfully engage remote teams in a staged approach.
Delivered by highly-experienced coaches and trainers with extensive remote working commercial experience, the course provides leadership mentoring in:
- Supporting a change mindset in remote teams
- Understanding the blocks to effective communication created by distance
- Strategies to increase productivity and reduce distractions
- Building the foundations to enable your team to continuously improve
- Establishing clear boundaries and healthy habits for you and your team